Pages

Thursday 24 November 2011

Digestive System Explanation

Have you ever heard... that when you do not chew your food it will not digest properly? What I am going to explain to you is how food is turned into fuel so it can be fed into your body organs.

Firstly, when you have chewed the food into small pieces in the mouth it then dives into the oesophagus.

Then the esophagus which is a long crushing tube squeezes the food towards, the stomach where the stomach acids break it down so when the food, reaches the small intestine, the villi will be able to suck the nutrition out of the food and turn it into fuel.

The food that is not ready, is stored in the 3 parts of the small intestine.

When the villi has absorbed all the nutrition from all the food, the waste is delivered out of the small intestine and into the large intestine.

This is because the large intestine can dry out the left over liquid from the waste before it is sent to the rectum to hold.

Sadly it’s time to end this amazing adventurous journey and head back to the reality. I hope you enjoyed reading my disgusting but interesting explanation.

1 comment:

  1. My family members all the time say that I am wasting my time here at net,
    however I know I am getting knowledge every day
    by reading thes good content.

    Feel free to surf to my webpage; the full details

    ReplyDelete