Pages

Friday 5 August 2011

My Story....

On Thursday my family and I went to the airport to take my father to the Island of Tonga. The entry to the airport was very busy there was a lot of people at the airport that were going to other places around the world. We finally parked our van and my mother had been into the check in counter with my father’s luggage and the rest of us. It had been sad to see other families crying and leaving one another at the check in and outside in the parking area.

When we entered the huge building we walked straight to the big machine where you weigh your bags. My mum and I carried my dads stuff onto the machine . Finally the numbers on the scaling machine stopped. My dads stuff weighed heaps.

After weighing the bags my family and I went to the MC Donald's to wait until it was time for my dad to depart New Zealand on the flight of the air New Zealand. As we were sitting ,we had burgers,drinks and Ice creams.

It did not last long when the clock struck 6.00 and it was time for my dad to leave. So we headed for the check-in area where we gave the ticket in to the flight assistants so that everything was done and all my dad needs to do is walk into the plane. Suddenly my mother came running and said that my fathers flight is leaving in ten minutes. So we made a pack and hugged each other in tight with the blessings of lord.

Finally my dad had disappeared into the crowd of people who were boarding onto their flights. Not so long after,my mum went to check if my father made it to the plane safely. The assistants said my dad made it safely on board and that he was well packed for his journey. On the way home I cried for the lords mercy upon my father in hope that he guides him on his journey,and also that he does what my dad is there for. Also for GOD to answer my prayers.


By:keleni

1 comment:

  1. Another thoughtful story that makes me feel sad because I feel that you really care for your dad. Keep up the inspirational writing Keleni.

    ReplyDelete