Pages

Friday 5 August 2011

My Dreams.....

My Dream is to become a Doctor. I want to be a Doctor because I want to heal and help people when they are hurt and badly sick.
I will achieve this goal by staying completely on task.

Also my dream is to travel around the world. I want to travel around the world because it’s fun and it’s a great experience for me, to learn more educational stuff and cool things like visiting other schools nation wide of what differences in teaching.
I will succeed this dream by doing what the teacher says instead of others.

My dream is to also become a netball player and some day play for the silver ferns. I want to be a netball player because I am good at goal keep,goal shoot,goal defence.
I will achieve this goal by listening to the teacher.

My dream is to become DUX in all my studies. I want to be Dux in all my subjects because my dad never got the chance to be Dux so he is pushing me to what he did not achieve and also I want to go to University and make my dreams happen.
I will achieve this goal by understand when people try help not reject them and be grateful to have people who support and encourage me.

Also my dream is to become a rich and good mother.I want this to happen because I want to have well known family and to school my kids in university.
I will succeed this dream by knowing that values are very important and remembering that things doesn't always go my way.

I wonder...Do dreams come true?

1 comment:

  1. Dreams do come true Keleni, but you have to work extra hard for them. I believe you can achieve any of these dreams, if you keep the right attitude and never give up.

    Read this again and again when you think you might be forgetting your dreams!

    ReplyDelete